Artkal has 2 series of mini fuse beads, they are C-2.6mm and A-2.6mm.
【C-2.6mm mini Artkal beads】 have 178 colors for choose from. They're made of food grade PE, hard and strong. C beads are perfectly compatible with perler beads and hama beads. Very popular for bead artists and enthusiasts.
【A-2.6mm mini Artkal beads】 have 186 colors for choose from. They're made of food grade EVA, soft and flexible. We suggest using A beads independently to keep the soft and elastic features. Good for making jewelry and decor accessories.
So what's the difference between C-2.6mm and A-2.6mm artkal beads?
1. Different material
Both series made of food grade plastic. But C-2.6mm is HARD & STRONG and A-2.6mm is SOFT & FLEXIBLE. Let's see the artworks comparison below:
* C beads are very hard but not fragile, they stay strong.
* A beads are soft, flexible and elastic. When you bend it, it will get back to shape as you let go.
2. Different Ironing Effection
* New C beads ironing surface is flat as below pic shows. Same look as perler beads and hama beads.
* beads after ironing, beads keep roundish as below pic.